Tuesday, January 23, 2007

How Your Birth Order Influences Your Life Adjustment


I really liked the reading because ,I feel that some of the things the author wrote about reflect real life.

I found a lot of things in common.The things the author wrote about remained me of my family.

We are 3 children: my sister, 23; me, 19; and my youngest brother,13.

My sister is the oldest one and she would act like a parent when our parents won't be at home. She will cook for us, help us, and take my brother and me wherever she goes.

My parents expect her to be a little more mature and responsible because she is the oldest child in the house.


My name is Shlomit Solomon I am 19 years old.

I live in Israel and I came to study at St.John's university.

This is my first semester and so far I really like it.

I live on campus at Hollis Hall I have two room-mates Shanique and Khandyce.

Before I came to study I was a little bit afraid and worried that things go rong because I left all my family and Friends and I came to a new place even though it's not my first time in New York and I have some Friends here but,I didn't know if it is going to be hard time for me.

I have been here only two weeks and I can say for now that I like it I have new friends more then I expected. My English is just getting better and better.

I like all my classes and all my professors.I wouldn't say that learning is so easy because I still don't speak English so well but I like it here.

I miss my family and friends in Israel but I'll see them in the end of the semester.

so this is for now.


Shlomit

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hi Shlomit! You rewrote your original post didn't you? It looks great...nice work!

Check out our class blog, I have a question there that I need to know the answer to... :)