Mid-Term Examinations is coming up next week.I am a little bit nervous because there are some subject that I have trouble with like Since and Management. I really try and I pot a lot of effort because I wand my grade to be A and it is really inmportant to me to get a good grade.the following week after the Mid-Term is spring break I don't have planes yet but I might fly to California.The last fiew days were so bad a lot of snow and verey cold.Today was a really nice day the sun was out and also a lot of people.
Yesturday I went to the Writing Center it was really helpfull.The people there were nice, and they helped me with my DNY class paper. I made a second appointment.
This weekend I plane to go to the city do some shopping.
There aren't that much new things everything is like usall.
I will write soon
shlomit.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear Shlomit! Hi there! Are you enjoying your weekend and having a chance to relax a little? I hope so. I know that exam time can be so stressful and I hope your midterms go well. I am sure, with all your studying, that you will do really well. Good Luck!!!
By the way, I was so happy to learn that you found your visit to the Wiritng Center to be a helpful one and that you are going back. Good for you!
See you Tuesday!
Post a Comment